"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Spring!


Okay...I know it's not spring. But I had to get my spring scrapbook page accents done and here they are. And on this gray and dreary day...these bright colors are so cheerful.


I used Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Curshed Curry, Old Olive and some retired SU designer paper. The umbrella, rubber boots and sentiment are from the CTMH set called Springtime.


I got the idea for the flowers from a tutorial I saw on stampingschool.com. If you have not checked out her website....you should. She is a very talented and creative crafter.


Off to work on my winter set of accents. Thanks for taking a look. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Melina said...

Wow!!!! These are great Debbie!!! :)

April said...

Wow - I love those Debbie!! Quite wonderful....am going to check out that site ;-)

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like those flowers! The colors are great together too.

MiamiKel said...

Awesome!!! So bright and springy! Lovely - awesome accents to any scrappage!!

Lorie said...

I had to pop in when I saw more of these wonderful pace accents. These are indeed cheerful and will be perfect for a sunny, spring page!