"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Calendar Girls Challenge

The card on my blog today is actually the card I would have made for the July Calendar Girls Challenge.  However, last month, I mistakenly followed the challenge for August and posted my August card.  So now that it is August, I am posting my card for the July challenge. 

The July challenge was:   

"Cute and Cuddly". The cuddly being a huggable moose, or a raccoon, or a bear, etc. 

Here's my cute and cuddly:


I used Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock. The DP is retired from SU! and so are the felt snowflakes.  I embellished the snowflakes with silver cording and a rhinestone both from SU!  The image " Bundled Up Mike" is from Whippersnappers and colored with Copics and SU! markers.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Please see my sidebar and check out all the Calendar Girls creations.  



9 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

What a cute and cuddly card Debbie!! I love the way you put everything together....the image is perfect and the papers and embellies you used are great!!

Love it ☺

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Well aren't you just the most creative Calendar Girl... you may have posted the July challenge card today, but it also fits August. Very smart of you!

What a cute cute card it is, too, Deb! I love that image. It brings a smile to my face... and the layout is fabulous!

CUTE!!!

Barb said...

Debbie--your card is too cute--and it does fit for both July and August. I love the layout and that image is way cute!

~Paola~ said...

such an adorable card! Love that it does fit bothJuly and August themes as suggested above too...
Your card also reminded me that I totally forgot to do my 'cute and cuddly'...sigh....

Linda said...

I like Mike. He's so cute. Love the soft colors.

MiamiKel said...

OH this is supah cuddly!! What a charming card! :)

Hugs to you!

Judy McMullen said...

Hi Debbie! Darling snowman on this super cute card! Such pretty soft colors. So perfect for your blog!!

Gael said...

This guy sure is cute and cuddly, but I would not want to hug a real one! I like your colors and dp, and the furry fella, too, of course ;)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cute image! It is perfect with the DP and the colors. I like how the blue color sets off the green and red stripes. The embellies are the best finishing touches!