"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Halloween Card Duel

Hello!

The Dueling Darlings are dueling in October, making Halloween themed cards, of course!

Terry sent the Dazzlers the following fun kit.

Image: Stampin' Up! Halloween Smiles
Papers: Paper Studio - Halloween Words, pumpkins - unknown, SU Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Pie
Enamel Dots: SU! and Paper Studio
Gemstones: Paper Studio
Ribbon: misc.

Here's my simple card:


Thanks for stopping by.  Check out all the Dueling Darlings cards on their blogs.  



8 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

Cute card Debbie! Love how you put the sentiment on the inside.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun-inside and out! Great card and a fun duel!

Carol W said...

Deb I like your card. I really like the layout and how you decorated the inside as well. Great job with this challenge.

Unknown said...

Great card...love how you highlighter you image with the light purply color! The dp Terry sent is beautiful!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Deb, your card is gorgeous inside and out. I love it!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the wordy DP you used. The image a little lower on the card looks really good. Fun stuff!

Judy McMullen said...

Terrific card, Deb! Beautifully colored image is a great focal point and those papers on the front and inside are great!!!

Barb said...

Debbie--what a cute card with a fun image. I love the inside too!