"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Unidentified Image

I am creating cards with a wonderful group of crafters on SCS. This group is creating cards with "Unidentified Images." That means, the hostess for the month, sends everyone an image to create a card with. The catch is, we do not know what the image is until we receive it.

So here is my card for our first round in the Unidentified Image Swap.


I used Whisper White and Marina Mist cardstock. The image is called Spring Has Sprung by Gina K Designs. My designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket. I embellished my card using Nesties for the image and punches for the sentiment (Teeny Tiny Wishes, SU!) along with a button and Baker's Twine.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such an adorable card! I love the colors and that swish of layered DP is just perfect! Super job!!!

Janet said...

Love the colors used in this card! The way you did your image is SO cute!!

~Paola~ said...

woww loveee you background d/p!
Especially love how you made the blue d/p wave!!! awesome job on this card!!♥

Barb said...

I think this card is so darn cute--I love all of the bright colors!

Darlene said...

How did I miss this beauty? So bright & cheery, perfect for get well wishes! What fun DPs and love your coloring too. Great card!