The Dueling Darlings are dueling again.
Our theme for September was Tutti Fruity. Jeanette, the hostess for the Dazzlers, sent a kit that included the following:
Image: Penny Black "Hedgy Gift"
Sentiment: Riley "Apples Are Dangerous"
DP: DCWV My Sunshine Pack
Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim Ribbon
Hobby Lobby Natural Hemp Cord
Recollections Apple Brads
Sew-ology Apple Button
Spare Parts Apple Shank Button
We were also to post our favorite Tutti Fruity recipe. Here's mine:
Tutti Fruitti Dessert Recipe
(I found this receipe on MrFood.com)
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer, divided
- 2 cups frozen or fresh sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tangerines, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie slices on pan and press together with lightly floured fingers, forming 1 large cookie.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is light golden; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, and 2 tablespoons hazelnut creamer until fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough and top with assorted fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining confectioners' sugar and remaining hazelnut creamer. Drizzle over fruit, slice, and serve.
Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to visit all the Dazzlers blogs to see their creations.