Our theme for September was Tutti Fruity. Jeanette, the hostess for the Dazzlers, sent a kit that included the following:
Image: Penny Black "Hedgy Gift"
Sentiment: Riley "Apples Are Dangerous"
DP: DCWV My Sunshine Pack
Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim Ribbon
Hobby Lobby Natural Hemp Cord
Recollections Apple Brads
Sew-ology Apple Button
Spare Parts Apple Shank Button
We were also to post our favorite Tutti Fruity recipe. Here's mine:
Tutti Fruitti Dessert Recipe (I found this receipe on MrFood.com)
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer, divided
- 2 cups frozen or fresh sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tangerines, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie slices on pan and press together with lightly floured fingers, forming 1 large cookie.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is light golden; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, and 2 tablespoons hazelnut creamer until fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough and top with assorted fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining confectioners' sugar and remaining hazelnut creamer. Drizzle over fruit, slice, and serve.
Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to visit all the Dazzlers blogs to see their creations.
Deb!!! Your card is so sweet - love how you used just part of the image (it fits a card front a lot better that way). And the inside is perfect, too! Love your card!!!
And your favorite fruity recipe..... YUM! A favorite of mine, too!
Thanks for dueling!!!
Deb, I love your simple yet elegantly sweet card! What a cutie this hedgy is with his darling little apple! WOnderful corner punch - such a nice touch! (and you know I'm loving that RILEY AND COMPANY funnybones!) :) BLessings!
First--yummy recipe! Love your card--that hedgie is so sweet! And the inside of your card is perfect too!
Fabulous and Fun card, Deb! Love how you highlighted just this one perfectly colored hedgehog and apple with these bright and cheery papers. Great embellishments with the twine, ribbon and apple button!! Love that sentiment..It's a hoot!! Oh, that Tutti Fruitti Dessert Recipe sounds delish!!!
What an awesome card Deb. I love how you kept with the circle front and back. It is an great touch. The dsp you used works so great together . Way to go on the first card of this duel...two thumbs up!!!
Great card. So funny that we all are thinking fruit pizza when it comes to tutti fruitty.
How fun to hightlight just one hedgehog- so fun to see the variety of cards using the same kit! Love your layout. Fun to be creating in the new group too- Dazzlers we are!
Adorable lil single hedgie card Debbie...
I really like how your card showcases the designer papers so well.
So cute! Those papers look great how placed them. That little ribbon adds the perfect 'country' touch. Sweet card!
Post a Comment