"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ALOHA!!!

ALOHA!!

I made this card earlier this year for a layout challenge. But since my husband and I are taking off for Hawaii next week...I thought it appropriate to be on my blog while I am away.

Yes just hubby and me...alone for ten days in beautiful Hawaii....what more can I say???

Okay...a can say...the image is from The Greeting Farm. I used Whisper White, Old Olive and Rose Red cardstock from Stampin' Up! The designer paper is also from Stampin' Up! I colored the image with Copics and used my MS grass punch.


Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

April said...

I am sooo jealous! Have a great trip!!

Oh yeah, the card is delish too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awesome card... it's your SCS avatar, isn't it? And, like April, I'm so jealous!!!!

Have fun! Oh, and I can say one more thing... QUADS! ;)

Barb said...

Are you sure it is just you and your hubby? I thought the "Forest Dwellers" are also attending!

Great Card! Love the colors

:: BlueInks :: said...

Have an awesome trip! Such fun that place. Travel safe.

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh! I am SO envious of you, but happy for you at the same time! Enjoy your trip, have fun, and bask in that wonderful sunshine!!! Great card, BTW!! Allows me to live vicariously through you!

Hugs,
Lorie

*Susan* said...

Cute tropical card! Have a wonderful trip! :-)